[MediaWiki-l] How to dynamically fill a page with form entries?

Chris Tharp tharpenator at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:45:42 UTC 2016

Basically you can do that using the Semantic Forms extension &/or Semantic Mediawiki extension &/or Cargo Extension. You'll face a learning curve mastering Semantic Forms and one of the above extensions, but it can be done. Additionally you could use a Google Form embed from the Widgets extension and have the results go to an email that reports to a spreadsheet and than embed the spreadsheet (using the Widget extension again). The other possibility is using the NamespaceHTML extension and using a form company (like Jotform) to create the form & the report page (and embed them).

Well that's three options and I'm sure others will have more.

Sent from my iPhone