[MediaWiki-l] ContentTranslation on non-Wikipedia sites

Andrew Geary ageary at seg.org
Wed Feb 10 23:25:40 UTC 2016

I have been working on adding ContentTranslation to my wiki. I have reached a roadblock each time when going to translate an article. I get the message - Error: cannot connect to server.

When I last submitted a question to the listserv, it turned out to be a bug (thanks for addressing this so quickly). It did solve one area, but I still receive the same error message when translating. I was wondering if anyone has successfully set up ContentTranslation on their site and could offer any advice. I do not have a technical background but have been learning.

MediaWiki: 1.26.2
PHP: 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.14 (apache2handler)
MySQL: 5.5.46-0ubuntu0.14.04.2

Thank you for your assistance,
Andrew
ageary at seg.org

Andrew Geary

SEG Publications outreach editor

Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)

8801 South Yale, Suite 500 / Tulsa, OK 74137 USA

504-407-1303

ageary at seg.org

www.seg.org