[MediaWiki-l] Help on SSL Certificate configuration

Tom tom at hutch4.us
Wed Feb 10 12:52:05 UTC 2016

First question that needs to be answered is is the wiki in a subdomain or on the main domain the SSL certificate was installed? If I'm understanding your statements it sounds like:

example.org SSL works
mywiki.example.org doesn't work

You will need a separate SSL certificate or have purchased a certificate specifically for multiple subdomains of the main domain.

Tom