[MediaWiki-l] Help on SSL Certificate configuration

Sarasanand Bathey Vivekanantham saras at asirtech.in
Wed Feb 10 12:39:54 UTC 2016

Hi I have installed a media wiki on my server running in ubuntu. I have apache server where other website is hosted. Now i have installed the media wiki on the same server and configured apache to support multiple web site.

I have the SSL certificate placed in server and made the setting in configuration file of apache. After this the other website works good with SSL certificate and uses https.

When i open media wiki URL it gives out a error saying Certificate cannot be validated. I click on "Proceed to website" only then can connect to media wiki. Please let me know if any setup to be done to have the SSL certificate authentication.

Regards
Saras