[MediaWiki-l] testing mediawiki 1.27 issues

physicswiki physicswiki at verizon.net
Wed Feb 10 01:13:24 UTC 2016

OK I finally got the Mediawiki1.27 working. Site seems to be functioning
but the mainpage and all others have the Navigation pane located at the
bottom of the content instead of login etc. at the top and navigation
items along the side. I only have the Vector skin and made no
alterations from what I took from my old working site. the Database is
the same not even a restore but the same, only updated. I also have
installed and successfully have Php7 on the system. Most of the Lua bugs
disappeared, which was what I was after. Along with a phenomenal speed
increase from the upgraded Php. Also the custom logo has not shown up on
the site. I did put it where the system set up said. The entire site is
manually installed and updated. I downloaded a nightly of the master and
after a few days of tweaking, head scratching, and installing composer
(also from scratch) it is running well. This is my first time to do it
this way. Any tips about what or where I might look for what is causing
the misplaced Navigation pane, please advise.
Thanks!
John

--
 From the PhysicsWiki Staff!!