[MediaWiki-l] WikiEditor not Showing

Goldburg, Carla (CDHS) goldbucm at buffalostate.edu
Fri Feb 5 19:40:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

MediaWiki   1.26.0

PHP     7.0.0 (cgi-fcgi)

MySQL     5.7.10-log

Server Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with IIS 7.5

I have followed the instructions online at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:WikiEditor  to install the WikiEditor. Please see above for server and software versions I am using.  I have cleared the browser cache and added the mime type for svg in IIS. However, the WikiEditor is still not showing.

Also, I do not know if this could be causing the problem with the WikiEditor not showing. On every page I navigate to on my wiki, I am getting a warning message:

Warning: wincache_ucache_cas() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\mediawiki\includes\libs\objectcache\WinCacheBagOStuff.php on line 52

Is there some other configuration needed to get the WikiEditor working?   Please advise and help.

Thank You