[MediaWiki-l] Upgrade failed

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Wed Sep 16 01:12:22 UTC 2015

>After the installatron was used, did you run
>../maintenance/update.php?  Try that and see what happens.

I did that just before you sent this email, it fixes the redirects to
the main page but the login is still not possible.

>Make sure error reporting is turned on in LocalSettings.php with:
>error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set("display_errors", 1);

I did that too, which makes the error message for the login

[739517fa]
/mediawiki/index.php?title=Speciaal:Aanmelden&returnto=Hoofdpagina
MWException from line 373 of
/home/hennysav/domains/henny-savenije.com/public_html/mediawiki/includes/SpecialPage.php:
Call to undefined method LoginForm::getPageTitle

Backtrace:

/home/hennysav/domains/henny-savenije.com/public_html/mediawiki/includes/specialpage/SpecialPageFactory.php(572):
SpecialPage->__call(string, array)
/home/hennysav/domains/henny-savenije.com/public_html/mediawiki/includes/specialpage/SpecialPageFactory.php(572):
LoginForm->getPageTitle(NULL)
/home/hennysav/domains/henny-savenije.com/public_html/mediawiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(267):
SpecialPageFactory::executePath(Title, RequestContext)
/home/hennysav/domains/henny-savenije.com/public_html/mediawiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(566):
MediaWiki->performRequest()
/home/hennysav/domains/henny-savenije.com/public_html/mediawiki/includes/MediaWiki.php(414):
MediaWiki->main()
/home/hennysav/domains/henny-savenije.com/public_html/mediawiki/index.php(41):
MediaWiki->run()
#6 {main}

That's the only problem now. I tried to google for it, and I found this

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Rmqdhtfgjenboaj0

but that doesn't really help me, I am still at a loss.

>What is installatron? Is that a script provided by your hosting provider?

That is a script provided by a company with that name. (I am my own
provider) it installs and updates automatically a wide range of
scripts and till this last malfunction their support was good, but I
guess they didn't know what to do either.

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Feel free
to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos Article about Witsen
and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Korea
through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures