[MediaWiki-l] Upgrade failed

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Tue Sep 8 04:54:54 UTC 2015

I have my wiki installed by installatron (a program which is installs
scripts) and that always went fine but during the last two updates
things went terribly wrong, the data in the database isn't touched
but the files are. What is the best way to correct this whole
situation? The URL to the wiki is here

http://www.henny-savenije.com/mediawiki

Initially it reported that there was an issue with the defaultskin
monobook, so I corrected that, after that I couldn't login anymore,
but the site was still operational, now it's not even operational
anymore. It redirects to the mainpage of the site.

Any ideas are appreciated.

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Feel free
to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos Article about Witsen
and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Korea
through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures