[MediaWiki-l] Mediawiki list comprehension

John phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 12:51:05 UTC 2015

I am using a semantic mediawiki query to get a list of class IDs and then a
second query for a set of users to see what classes non of them have taken.
(IE what class can be taught for that given group). I can get it in a
simple comma separated list for both cases, however I have never used Lua,
or scribuntu to do anything before.