[MediaWiki-l] Page titles displayed differntly for subpages

Paladox thomasmulhall410 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 17:37:06 UTC 2015

Hi why not upgrade to mediawiki 1.25 or 1.26 (when released). Mediawiki 1.24 support will be discontinued soon.

     On Monday, 26 October 2015, 17:35, kghbln <mediawiki at kghoffmeyer.de> wrote:

 Heiya,

after upgrading from MW 1.23 to MW 1.24 the page title for a subpage at
"PageTitle/SubpageTitle" displays just as "SubpageTitle" with a little
subnavigation below it pointing to the base page. I have not really
found anything about it in the RELEASE NOTES for the 1.24 branch so I am
asking here. Is there a way, e.g. config parameter to regain the
previous behaviour?

Thanks for you help. Cheers

Karsten