[MediaWiki-l] Advancing Release Branches in Extension Repositories (i.e. REL1_25)

Thomas Mulhall thomasmulhall410 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 15:20:20 UTC 2015

hi do you know which extension your trying to push to. And how do you do your git stuff, Do you do it through ssh or https if you do it through ssh you have to create the ssh key through git and then upload the key to gerrit on Wikimedia which should be in settings. You have to do something like git push origin HEAD:refs/for/master this is for master and for other branches you do git push origin HEAD:refs/for/REL1_25 if you follow git push origin HEAD:refs/for/name of branch it should work. If not could we have the error name.