[MediaWiki-l] [Wikitech-l] Tools repository

Nick Wilson (Quiddity) nwilson at wikimedia.org
Mon Oct 12 02:34:48 UTC 2015

On Oct 11, 2015 2:46 PM, "Ilya Korniyko" <intracer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a repository of  tools, research projects etc related to wikimedia
> projects?
> I think it's a good idea to have one.
> I even dream about https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Community_Tech_team
> taking lead and responsibility for maintaining it.
>
> However I'm going to start working on it in background. Is there a specific
> existing page or portal that I can improve, or where should be better to
> create it, if it does not exist?
>
> Regards,
> Ilya Korniiko / [[User:Ilya]]

There's the research hub on meta at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Index

For tools, explore https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q6584911 the "Tools"
page at various wikis collecting a profusion of links.
I particularly like Atlasowa's collection of notes about a specific
subset at https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Atlasowa/edit_history_visualization
and the deluge of awesome at http://seealso.org/
plus the hay's directory that Magnus and Purodha linked.

And possibly more, depending on what specifically you're thinking of.