[MediaWiki-l] Problem with syntax

jfoster81747 jfoster81747 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 01:55:44 UTC 2015

Wow. I've been running Mediawiki for a couple of years and just never looked at that. Probably is the problem. I looked for instructions on use but there's not much. Any suggestions on how to find info on how to use that page. Since I've never used  it, there may be other things that will work better.Thanks John