[MediaWiki-l] Request for modern-looking and aesthetically attractive MediaWiki skins

George Barnick georgebarnick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:33:17 UTC 2015

There's Refreshed, which Brickipedia designed after moving off of Wikia.
Originally we meant to make it a skin to help transition Wikia users to a
more traditional MediaWiki setup, and since it's developed into a pretty
functional and "attractive" (although that's an opinion).
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Skin:Refreshed (live example at
http://en.brickimedia.org)

We're also working on a skin based on Google's Material Design. This skin
is still in its early stages of development though.
https://github.com/codyn329/Material

George