[MediaWiki-l] Request for modern-looking and aesthetically attractive MediaWiki skins

Ad Strack van Schijndel ad.strackvanschijndel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:32:41 UTC 2015

Are you sure this is a good advice?

None of the skins that were mentioned as good options are on that page. Some of the extensions that are on that page are definitely not modern-looking or aesthetically attractive.

Op 6 okt. 2015, om 16:19 heeft Isarra Yos <zhorishna at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

If you want to use an existing skin, all_skins is a bit flakey; you'll probably want to looks specifically at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Skins_in_Wikimedia_version_control as these are the ones that are likely to consistently be supported since we can actually go through and update them when there are core changes.