[MediaWiki-l] Request for modern-looking and aesthetically attractive MediaWiki skins

Isarra Yos zhorishna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:19:34 UTC 2015

If you want to use an existing skin, all_skins is a bit flakey; you'll
probably want to looks specifically at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Skins_in_Wikimedia_version_control
as these are the ones that are likely to consistently be supported since
we can actually go through and update them when there are core changes.