[MediaWiki-l] Request for modern-looking and aesthetically attractive MediaWiki skins

Thomas Mulhall thomasmulhall410 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 18:56:22 UTC 2015

Hi that skin does look nice maybe they could backport the skin to mediawiki. But anyways heres a list of all skins avalible for mediawiki
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:All_skins
There are probably more skins we are not aware of but those are a list of skins.
I think you may want to trial which skin looks modern to you. Probaly change the skin each day and decide which one you like.