[MediaWiki-l] Antw: Re: edir auth login with local admin

Kai Plückhahn PlueckhahnK at dietrich-logistic.com
Mon Oct 5 09:11:53 UTC 2015

Ok. Solved.

i had in case of copy and paste some things the parameter:
$wgLDAPUseLocal = true;
before including this;
require_once 'extensions/LdapAuthentication/LdapAuthentication.php';
So for the plugin in was set to false ... ^^
>>> Tobias Oetterer <oetterer at uni-paderborn.de> 25.09.2015 09:41 >>>
Hey

Have a look at the extension's log. That always helps me finding
problems with it:

$wgLDAPDebug = 3;
$wgDebugLogGroups['ldap'] =
'/var/www/somewhere_within_openbasedir/ldapdebug.log';

Hope, it helps...

Regards,
Tobias Oetterer

--
If this email is rather brief, it is not meant to be impolite but to
respect your time.

/index.php5?title=Spezial:Anmelden&action=submitlogin&type=login&retur

http://khdwiki.../index.php5?title=Spezial:Anmelden&returnto=Hauptseite
> COOKIE: khdwikiUserName=XXXX;
> khdwiki_session=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX;
> khdwikiLoggedOut=1442825265
> CONNECTION: keep-alive
> CONTENT-TYPE: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
> CONTENT-LENGTH: 131
> [caches] main: EmptyBagOStuff, message: SqlBagOStuff, parser:
> SqlBagOStuff
> [caches] LocalisationCache: using store LCStoreDB Connected to
database 0
> at 192.168....
> Fully initialised
> IP: 192.168....
> Connected to database 0 at 192.168.....
> MessageCache::load: Loading de... got from global cache Unstubbing
> $wgParser on call of $wgParser::firstCallInit from
MessageCache::getParser
> Parser: using preprocessor: Preprocessor_DOM Unstubbing $wgLang on
call
> of $wgLang::_unstub from ParserOptions::__construct
> User: cache miss for user 1
> User: loading options for user 1 from database.
> [username] User::isValidUserName: '192.168...' invalid due to empty,
IP,
> slash, length, or lowercase Last line it´s showing an ip as username?
Or is this
> normal way and i misunderstand?
>
> Kai
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Kai Plückhahn
<PlueckhahnK at dietrich-