[MediaWiki-l] My wiki stopped working

Nomad of Norad nomad-php at joshua-wopr.com
Tue Dec 29 08:32:55 UTC 2015

Yeah, very old install of Mediawiki.  Might be from a decade ago, my
memory is hazy.  Presumably I can just install the newest version of
Mediawiki and it will convert over the articles and login-accounts in
the DB and stuff to whatever format the current one uses?  Or is there
something I need to check first?