[MediaWiki-l] MediaWiki sizing

vasli.slavik at gmail.com vasli.slavik at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 11:11:29 UTC 2015

Hello, Nemo!

By users I mean readers, who are not authorized, i.e. logged out.

I interested on a "stock" mediawiki without any extensions as it was from tar bz archive.

As for performance tuning let's say that we don't use any caching system, we just use some PHP libraries, for example, curl.

I'm looking for some approximate numbers. Statistics from some running wikis would be good too.