[MediaWiki-l] Tabbed Panes extension

Pine W wiki.pine at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:52:47 UTC 2015

I've tabbed panes done, but it required some elaborate use of templates.
See for example https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Evaluation/Connect
where the buttons near the top of the page behave similarly to tabs. It
would be nice if there is a solution that is easier to implement. Does
anyone know of one? (Pinging Edward Galvez in case he has suggestions.)

Pine