[MediaWiki-l] issue with main_page

Toshi Esumi email2 at toshiesumi.com
Wed Dec 9 05:53:57 UTC 2015

I'm not an expert of either apache or fedora. But one thing I can
recommend is to recover the original working status first, then move the
entire wiki directory to wherever you want it to be, and then set up a
symbolic link (ln -s) at the original place toward the new place. So
that from apache's view nothing has changed and you don't have to touch
apache conf file. I think the error is just saying it can't find the page.

Toshi