[MediaWiki-l] What PHP version do you use?

Francis Franck francis.franck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:06:12 UTC 2015

Apart from technical ability, there is also practical ability, tharpenator.
I guess I'd be able to install VisualEditor for example, but unfortunately
I'm not the owner of a server and I have no command-line access. No
Parsoid, no VisualEditor

This not only makes me jealous of the "real" Wikipedia, but I'm also
struggling with diminishing support for the other editors like WYSIWYG.