[MediaWiki-l] [SemanticForms] Form Rendering Order for Embedded Templates

Ed edward.hoo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:42:50 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I have a form that uses 3 templates A, B, and C.  Template A is a wrapper
that brings B (single instance) and C (multi instance) together.  No matter
what I do C(m) always show at the top and B at the bottom.  Is there a way
that I can have B at the top and C(m) at the bottom?

BTW, the template presentation is fine and the template calls on the page
are fine.  The issue is with the input form.

This is how the form is defined:

    <includeonly>
    {{{for template|A}}}
    {{{field|bbb|holds template}}}
    {{{field|ccc|holds template}}}
    {{{end template}}}

    {{{for template|B|embed in field=A[bbb]}}}
    {| class="formtable"
    ! B1:
    | {{{field|b1}}}
    |-
    ! B2:
    | {{{field|b2}}}
    |}
    {{{end template}}}

    {{{for template|C|multiple|embed in field=A[ccc]}}}
    {| class="formtable"
    |{{{field|c1}}}
    |{{{field|c2}}}
    |}
    {{{end template}}}
    </includeonly>

This is how the input form is rendered:

     input fields for C[1]
     input fields for C[2]
     input fields for C[3]
     input fields for B

This is how I would like it to be rendered:

     input fields for B
     input fields for C[1]
     input fields for C[2]
     input fields for C[3]