[MediaWiki-l] How can I check the contributions of all users at a time?

Jingyi C. Shi jshizhang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 23:02:15 UTC 2015

Thank you, John. Special:RecentChanges is not working in my case. I don't
know why the page is empty with no result, even though I set '&from=<some
date>'. But you make me aware that I can use api.php with recent changes.
So finally, this is my solution:

api.php?action=query&list=recentchanges&rcprop=title|user|timestamp&rclimit=100

Thank you for your help!

Best,
Jingyi