[MediaWiki-l] What PHP version do you use?

P. Josepherum papaverjosepherum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:09:06 UTC 2015

So I have would like to update as I tend to keep my server environment as
modern as possible, but unfortunately it seems that PHP7 nor PHP7-FPM are
yet to be published to the Debain testing repository. Does anyone know if
there are any unofficial repositories for the packages?

Love and waffles,
PJosepherum