[MediaWiki-l] What PHP version do you use? (Chris Koerner)

Francis Franck francis.franck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:41:04 UTC 2015

And indeed: it would be nice if one could have an extra column Latest
Version in Special:Version
Installed extensionsSemantic extensionsExtensionVersionLatest Version
DescriptionAuthorsSemantic Forms Inputs
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Forms_Inputs>0.9.0 alpha
0.7Additional input types forSemantic Forms
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Extension:Semantic_Forms>Stephan
Gambke <http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:F.trott> and othersSemantic
MediaWiki <https://semantic-mediawiki.org/>1.8.0.52
<http://drebbel.net/wiki/Special:Version/License/Semantic_MediaWiki>.3Making
your wiki more accessible - for machines*and* humans (online documentation
<http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:User_manual>)Markus Krötzsch
<http://korrekt.org/>, Denny Vrandecic <http://simia.net/>, Jeroen De Dauw
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Jeroen_De_Dauw>and others