[MediaWiki-l] Making Media Files Responsive

chris tharp tharpenator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 22:39:45 UTC 2015

Sorry not to reply sooner, but that work thing was sucking way my time
(lol).

Tom, that's exactly what I'm looking for & I totally agree about the local
vs. offloading it. But, unfortunately, the project I'm working on needs
local files as an option. (btw, I just installed TimeMediaHandler for the
first time recently & found the thumbnail problem was a memory problem).
Thanks for any help you can, or anyone else, can give.