[MediaWiki-l] Making Media Files Responsive

Chris Tharp tharpenator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:13:51 UTC 2015

Hi Tom,
I was looking for answer for all media files, including photos, pdfs, and videos, which, no doubt, is too much to expect. I just installed TimeMediaHandler which is what lead me to answer the question. Foreground, I'm sure you know, has the great flex video option with embedded YouTube & other video embed services, but sadly it does not work on self hosted videos, or wikimedia commons videos, via Mediawiki syntax.

Tom, btw, thanks for being one of the people behind the Foreground Skin...

Sent from my iPhone