[MediaWiki-l] Making Media Files Responsive

tharpenator at gmail.com tharpenator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:20:31 UTC 2015

Hi I doubt there is away to do this, but anyone have any thoughts on making Media Files embedded on a wiki page responsive? I'm currently designing a site on the foreground skin, which is a responsive skin, but all files using the Mediawiki syntax [[File:  ]] are by default not responsive. Of course one could allow the use of the html img tags, but it would nice if there's another solution. I was thinking it could be done by css, maybe something like:

But I'm not sure what to reference via css, or if it could be done this way (I think the File embed will ignore any css, but maybe I'm wrong). Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks

Sent from my iPad