[MediaWiki-l] Printable Version

Ad Strack van Schijndel ad.strackvanschijndel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:01:27 UTC 2014

Hi Philip,

You can, but probably there is a difference in style sheets for showing on screen and printing. Obvious differences are found in differences between Common.css and Print.css, but some things are less obvious.
With respect to fonts: I think that fonts defined in common.css are not automatically used for printing, so it may be a good idea to define the same fonts in print.css.

Ad

Op 23 okt. 2014, om 14:27 heeft Legault, Phillip [ITSUS] <PLEGAULT at ITS.JNJ.COM> het volgende geschreven:

Why can't I print as displayed on my wiki page?

All the fonts styles change

Thank You
Phil