[MediaWiki-l] script for SQLite installation

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Oct 23 09:45:38 UTC 2014

At 19:37 22/10/2014, Bartosz Dziewoński wrote:
> > JFC Morfin <jefsey at jefsey.com
> > I need to install and manage small
> > specialized wikis under SQLite and using the same MediaWiki code. I know
> > how to create the symbolink links. I know how to generate the
> > LocalSettings.php file I want. What I am missing is the script to
> > generate the SQLite database and the Sysops access. Is there somewhere a
> > model I could copy
> > Thanks to anyone who could help!
> > Jefsey
>Have you tried using the install.php maintenance script?

That script tells me what are the variables for me to use in my
script generator. What I would need is the actual bash script to
execute to create and fill the SQLite table. Otherwise I would need
to decript the php code to get the model I need ?

>At 04:19 23/10/2014, K. Peachey wrote:
>base64Is there any reason you can't use the pre-existing install methods?

I have thousands of wikis to create on the fly and manage. I want (1)
to test robust script formats for every management operations and
then a database script generator.
However I only know the basic install method. Would there be one
fitting my need?
Best
jfc