[MediaWiki-l] Second try: PHP Notice: Undefined index: editfont in includes/resourceloader/ResourceLoaderUserCSSPrefsModule.php

Katharina Wolkwitz wolkwitz at fh-swf.de
Wed Nov 26 08:58:31 UTC 2014

Hello Tyler,

you haven't missed my first email, because I cancelled sending it since it
became to large when I added the uncut version of the grep-result-file.

I'm using MW 1.23.6 on a SLES 11SP3 Server with PHP 5.3.17 and MySQL 5.5.39
behind it.

Adding
$wgHiddenPrefs[] = 'editfont';
to LocalSettings.php didn't change anything.

As you've hinted that somehow an extension might be involved somehow I even
deactivated all exentsions I have, but even that didn't change anything either. :-(

Do you have another idea where I might look?
Kate