[MediaWiki-l] Second try: PHP Notice: Undefined index: editfont in includes/resourceloader/ResourceLoaderUserCSSPrefsModule.php

Tyler Romeo tylerromeo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 07:27:55 UTC 2014

Sorry if I missed the first email, but what version of MW are you running
and what extensions are you using?

I traced the code path manually, and unless:

* $wgDefaultUserOptions['editfont'] is being unset in LocalSettings.php,
* or if an extension is unset()ing it in the UserLoadOptions or
UserGetDefaultOptions hooks

It should not be possible for that index to not exist.

Try adding to LocalSettings.php:

$wgHiddenPrefs[] = 'editfont';

If that fixes the issue, then it looks like the work of an extension.
Otherwise, maybe some sort of caching issue?

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science