[MediaWiki-l] Tooltips

Frank Baxmann service at frankbaxmann.de
Mon Nov 24 16:29:02 UTC 2014

yes, i already found it, but did not update on mediaWiki.org. Pls give
me this evening
to update it.

A <div> was needed to add in many cases to get corect rendering like
inside tables.
But if you are outside, it makes new line. So I added already the new
"adddiv" parameter to the <tag>
format, while the {{function}} format always uses the <div>.