[MediaWiki-l] Trouble seeing page text

Dave Humphrey dave at uesp.net
Fri Nov 14 13:53:59 UTC 2014

Two quick things you can check:

1) On the client side check the browser developer console (F12 in
Chrome/FireFox) for any rendering errors.
2) On the server side check the web server error log (for Apache it could
be /var/log/httpd/error_log) for any server side web page errors.

For the server side error check you can increase the logging level (
http://php.net/manual/en/function.error-reporting.php) to give you more
output. Sometimes there may be no errors but warnings which actually lead
you to the cause.