[MediaWiki-l] America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted

Rob Kam robkam at ymail.com
Wed Nov 12 19:14:15 UTC 2014

Yes it works fine through a web page, using Extension:MaintenanceShell:
Refreshing redirects table.
Starting from page_id 1 of 1220.
100
200
300
400
500
600
700
800
900
1000
1100
1200
Refreshing links tables.
Starting from page_id 1 of 1220.
100
200
300
400
500
600
700
800
900
1000
1100
1200
Retrieving illegal entries from pagelinks... 0..0
Retrieving illegal entries from imagelinks... 0..0
Retrieving illegal entries from categorylinks... 0..0
Retrieving illegal entries from templatelinks... 0..0
Retrieving illegal entries from externallinks... 0..0
Retrieving illegal entries from iwlinks... 0..0
Retrieving illegal entries from langlinks... 0..0
Retrieving illegal entries from redirect... 0..0
Retrieving illegal entries from page_props... 0..0