[MediaWiki-l] Custom JavaScript

John phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:00:03 UTC 2014

A maintenance script would solve nothing. It would defeat the goal of the
tool. I am trying to enable users to quickly archive pages after reviewing
them. If a script has to be run server side each time, it would just be
easier to manually move the pages. What I am trying to do is enable one
click moving from within the web browser. This shouldnt be rocket science,
I can do it in 10 lines of python, but having a JavaScript version would
make it simpler, and maintain attribution of who moved it.