[MediaWiki-l] Where are to be located the [[File:xxxx.jpg]] ?

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Nov 5 14:08:30 UTC 2014

At 14:41 05/11/2014, John wrote:

John,

Thank you for the response. But I have scores of files to maintain
through synchronizing scripts. I cannot manage them through uploads.
Moreover that some are on the same computer at another place. I
suppose I have to go through the nightmare you announce ... Where the
solution could be detailed ?

Let me phrase it in the most simple way.

1. I have a file under /jefsey/graphs/xxxx.jpg.
2. I have a wiki under /home/name/www with its /home/name/www/images directory.

How can I make [[File:xxxx.jpg]] display the file?
Or another command do it?

Or may be is there a list more appropriate to ask for such a solution?

Deep thanks.
jfc