[MediaWiki-l] PostgreSQL errors after applying update 1.24.1

David Chin david.chin at drexel.edu
Thu Dec 18 16:54:00 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I just applied MW 1.24.1 patch, and got a few SQL errors which prevent a
page edit from applying. I had no issues apart from some minor extensions
stuff when upgrading from 1.23.x to 1.24.0.

System is RHEL 6.5 with Postgresql 9.2 (via RH Software Collections).

The PostgreSQL log shows:

    ERROR:  column "pl_from_namespace" of relation "pagelinks" does not
exist at character 75
    STATEMENT:  INSERT /* LinksUpdate::incrTableUpdate Dwc62 */ INTO
"pagelinks" (pl_from,pl_from_namespace,pl_namespace,pl_title) VALUES
('105','0','0','OS_Upgrades')

Any hints on how to fix this?

Thanks,
    Dave