[MediaWiki-l] Special page error - mediawiki 1.24

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 16:15:27 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am updating an old 1.19 wiki to a new server with mediawiki 1.24. The
O/S has also gone from CentOS 6 to 7. So far no real problems, but when
I access the 'Special pages' link, all I see is a blank page. The PHP
error is logged as:

===============
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'SpecialAllpages' not found
in /var/www/html/mediawiki/includes/specialpage/SpecialPageFactory.php
on line 410

Has anyone else seen this? I'm not really sure what it means - or rather
what to do about it!

Thanks,

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK