[MediaWiki-l] Installing

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Thu Mar 14 00:53:06 UTC 2013

In eether case, the INSTALL instructions in the distributions should be
clear about options (not suggesting to use "wiki" if a major option
under the manual suggests the use of "w")* and should not be in conflict
with the online manual.

Is there someone on-list with the necessary magic powers to fix it?

*I tried to update the manual to deal with the "wiki" option and my
suggested fix, along with a number of typo fixes, was rejected out of hand.