[MediaWiki-l] Another styling question

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Sat Mar 9 16:51:31 UTC 2013

That's part of the group I'd copied over. But let me give it a shot with
just that and nothing else and report back.
#WAITFOR{{Jeopardy Theme}}
Well, I did as you suggest. The grey comes through on the template page
but on on the page whereon the template is transcluded.

Anything else I could look at that comes to mind?