[MediaWiki-l] Need good PHP IDE for code browsing

Siebrand Mazeland s.mazeland at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 31 08:02:11 UTC 2013

PhpStorm can be used by Mediawiki developers for free. It has a one month trial I believe. If you want to continue using it, please contact Sam Reed for the serial number.

Our current license key expires mid 2013. I do not yet know if the author of phpstorm will extend its free for use program after that.

Cheers!

--
Siebrand Mazeland

M: +31 6 50 69 1239