[MediaWiki-l] Third-Party Users Wish List - Does Anyone Know of Existing/Experimental Solutions?

Mariya Nedelcheva Miteva mariya.miteva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:17:14 UTC 2013

Hi Clement,

Thank you for sharing. What resources are you lacking in order to refractor
your code and put on git?  Maybe somebody from the community will be
willing to help. I can try to help you find resources.
My guess is that you also have other interesting solutions that you use
internally but have not been able to share. If so, please tell us about
that as well.

Mariya