[MediaWiki-l] FreeMind extension issues.

Stephan Gomes Higuti higuti.sam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:19:07 UTC 2013

Hello guys,

Please, does anyone here already installed the FreeMind extension? It seems
an easy installaton but when i upload the "file.mm", it doesnt find it, and
i got the error *Error: Mind Map file file.mm not found.*
I uploaded the file.mm from MediaWiki upload page, but looks like the file
doesn't exist. I also added the "mm" as a valid extension on
LocalSettings.php. There is almost no documentation about it, and i cant
fix it, someone knows this issue?

Best Regards.

Stephan Gomes Higuti