[MediaWiki-l] error after mediawiki installation

gmail oliviermo75 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:14:01 UTC 2013

hy  i have a question
  i have installed mediawiki on my server.
  when i m going to the interface on my firefox or opera there is no
problem i can finish the installation with no error and the php are
interpreted.
When i click on the link  to access at my mediawiki i get some really
strange error**more than halfthe time.
you can show it below

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/errorphp.png/

the file log

/2013/01/29 15:55:28 [error] 32690#0: *405 FastCGI sent in stderr: """
is not a valid magic word for "tree" //
//"" is not a valid magic word for "menu" //
//"" is not a valid magic word for "star"" while reading response header
from upstream, client:/

Do you know how i can resolved it ?