[MediaWiki-l] Installing Math on 1.20.2

Steve Stevenson steve at clemson.edu
Sun Jan 27 22:33:24 UTC 2013

I need some help installing Math. I've got everything installed per the
instructions and I'm working down the Mac OS X special instructions.
Everything seems to work correctly individually until I try to use a Wiki
page. I have a simple one-line test <math>a = b</math>

*Failed to parse (PNG conversion failed; check for correct installation of
latex and dvipng (or dvips + gs + convert)): a = b*

latex, dvips, and gs are definitely working right. Convert is in
/usr/local/lib - is that correct?

--
D. E. (Steve) Stevenson
(Almost emeritus) Associate Professor

"Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach," Aristotle.