[MediaWiki-l] [Mediawiki-enterprise] Is this still up-to-date? NOLA Hackaton 2011 Third party committers help

Mariya Nedelcheva Miteva mariya.miteva at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:52:16 UTC 2013

Thank you for the reply,  Derric. Documentation is probably an area I
should focus to get more feedback about and try to find out what parts of
it people have significant problems with.

Mark, could you share more about the relevant discussion you mentioned and
, if you had a chance to look at them, your thoughts on the notes from the
hackaton?

Mariya