[MediaWiki-l] Imgages

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Tue Jan 22 01:32:44 UTC 2013

Don't see why not, but here is .htaccess file in the /images directory:

Options -Indexes <-----Made no difference when removed.
# Protect against bug 28235
<IfModule rewrite_module>
	RewriteEngine On
	RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} \.[^\\/:*?\x22<>|%]+(#|\?|$) [nocase]
	RewriteRule . - [forbidden]
</IfModule>

# Serve HTML as plaintext, don't execute SHTML
AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php

# No php execution in the upload area
php_admin_flag engine off